Thursday, January 1, 2015



                                               Snow Shoeing!! ( My Favorite Thing!) 

That's my dog, Her name is Dakota. It was a beautiful morning the other day so I decided to get a good snowshoe in. We have gorgeous trails right behind my house, so I can pretty much go whenever. 


That crazy looking thing is my other dog, Reggie. He's a little Tasmanian Devil!! He gets so balled up though, so I can only take him for short laps to let him run.  


There's also little rivers that run through the woods, and they look so pretty in the winter. I remember having forts when I was little built around the rivers with my brother. Sometimes I wish I could still build them! 

Anyways, just thought I'd share my snowshoeing outing! What do you like to do in the winter for fun/exercise?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment