Sunday, January 4, 2015


Last Day of Break.....

Today was, sadly, the end of a very fun Christmas Break. Tomorrow, I have to head back to stuffy classrooms, annoying classmates, and basketball EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I'm not ready:( I'm used to sleeping until 8, having a calm morning and good morning workout, and then heading off to do something fun. But all great things must come to an end. At least I have things to look forward to, like Down State trip, homecoming, and the Porkies trip.


I bought a $200 dress for homecoming, which is very expensive. It's so pretty though, with a high neck and plain bottom. It's burgundy, which I'm a little unsure about, but I think all will go well. Now all I need is a hairstyle! Any ideas, please leave a link in the comments.

ANYWAYS..... My last day (sniffle) was pretty good. I had church in the morning, which I don't understand why I still go. I'm not a worshiping type, more of a just believe somethings there and let it be. I thinks there's a god and everything, maybe even a heaven. But, I don't believe that you should have to worship every week, or that same sex marriage is bad. Maybe I'm a little to picky...

Back to my day, after church I did a good interval workout, which I'll post below. Also, I cleaned through my closet and my brother and I made a good will run. When I got home, I watched the Hobbit #2 with my family and had a good spaghetti dinner! It was delicious!! I made broccoli and cheesy garlic bread to go with it. And of course I had to have dessert! Oranges dip in melted dark chocolate is seriously the best combination in the world... try it!
 

Now, I'm sitting here typing, and waiting for the sauna to warm up. I think I'm going to do an egg white mask and hair mask tonight. Maybe I'll paint my toenails too!!

Sorry for the lack of adventures today, it was cold and snowy..


                               ~E


















No comments:

Post a Comment